Airvorne Co*tamination

'
This is an update of my message.  We are planning some work using torches (non-plasma) to cut contaminated pipes and metal plates.  From all we can find, normal torches will not vaporize or pulverize the Cs-137 contaminated material enough to bypass the HEPA filters on a  respirator.

Does anyone have information about this topic one way or another.  Please respond directly to me.

David Biela
BielaD@wv.doe.gov
716-942-4423