RE: accident at a Japanese nuclear fuel facility

A nuclear criticality could provide >1000 rad (10 Gy) in a few milliseconds

Opinions here are clearly my own.

Robert Boston
Nuclear Safety Analysis - DOE-ID
850 Energy Drive MS 4160
Idaho Falls, ID 83401-1563
208-526-0356 pager 6-4444 #4413 Fax 6-7414
bostonrd@id.doe.gov