Nucl. Instr. Meth.

RADSAFERS:
Could you please name the publisher of the Nuclear Instruments and Methods
journal.  Our  library has difficulty to obtain the following references
(from a publication):

1) Wender, S. A., et. al.,  Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A265, 596 (1998).
2) Moss, C.E. and Streetman, J.R., Comparison of Calculated and measured
Response Functions for Germanium Detectors, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Phys.
Res. A299, 98 (1990).

Eventually, could someone point me to a source for the above paper.  ;-)

Thank you in advance.  Please respond to me.

Regards,

Miroslav Lieskovský
Health Physicist
NB POWER - PLGS