some details on the criticality in Japan

Here is some information that was sent to the criticality safety email list
on the accident in Japan.

Mike

Michael C. Baker, Ph.D., P.E.
Environmental Technology Group
Environmental Science & Waste Technology Division
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Mail Stop J594, Los Alamos, NM 87545

mcbaker@lanl.gov

(505) 667-7334 (phone)