RE: some details on the criticality in Japan

The doses received by 2 individuals has been described in the news media as
"2,000 times the legal annual limit."  This would imply a dose in the 100 Sv
range.  At this dose level, the individuals might survive 1 or 2 days.
However, I question their ability to ascertain the actual absorbed dose with
any accuracy so quickly.

Eugene M. Rollins
erollins@hacom.net