RE: 60th criticality accident

	Recently I saw a report on CNN that claimed an average of 250
fatalities a year from chemical-related industrial accidents (not very
specific, unfortunately).  When I asked our IH people, the answer I got was,
"probably not too far off".

	Doug Minnema, Ph.D., CHP
	DOE
	<Douglas.Minnema@ns.doe.gov>

	what few thoughts i have are truly my own