Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
St. Charles, MO
glennacarlson@aol.com

In a message dated 10/3/99 7:59:41 PM EST, RADPROJECT@aol.com writes:

<< Subj:     Fwd: 60th criticality accident- Copy of note sent to BBC
 Date:  10/3/99 7:59:41 PM EST
 From:  RADPROJECT@aol.com
 Sender:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
 To:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu (Multiple recipients of list)

 Copied below is a note sent to a BBC reporter, Ms. Ali McConnell,  who had
 been pulling together a story on the Japanese accident this past week.
 Perhaps some of the comments might be of interest to members of this board
on
 the thread being discussed.

 Stewart Farber
 <<Subj: Fwd: 60th criticality accident-