RE: Low Levels Environmental

Benny,
It is hard to say for sure just what number to use.  It would depend upon
what you are doing with the data.  The number is probably less than the MDA
for the instrument so the MDA is not really a valid number.

Maybe we can get together and see if we can come up with an approach to the
number.

Marsha L. Beekman  MS 452-06
Westinghouse Government Environmental
Services Company, LLC