Re: Laboratory Analysis

At 08:25 AM 10/7/99 -0500, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BF10A5.5D5EB7C0
>
>Can anyone provide guidance on where to get quality rad lab analysis?  =
>Included are uranium, thorium and plutonium isotopics, and also Sr-90.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Todd Mobley=20

Todd,

We run a full-service radiochemistry lab and can provide analysis for you.
Please contact Jay Dockendorff at RSA Laboratories, 860.228.0721, or e-mail
me with a phone number so he can contact you. We'd be happy to discuss your
particular requirements, and I'm sure you'll be happy with our lab services!

Thanks.