Re: the RADSAFE tantrum re Lochbaum/NPR/UCS

I have reviewed Dave Lochbaum's background and experience, recently,
and conclude that he does in fact, have excellent credentials, and
varied experience during his career. I only wish this information was
more readily available, earlier in the discussion. While I may not
agree with positions taken, at times, Dave is an individual with whom
we who differ on the conclusions, can have an open dialogue with to
discuss those issues in a civil and logical environment.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205

              - G. K. Chesterton -