Re: Coal Burning Power Plant

Dr. Weiner,

The word "soot" was copied directly from the newspaper. I wasn't sure what it
exactly meant by "soot". Regarding fly ash, I thought a concern of fly ash is
that it is used as an additive to cement and concrete products which bring NORM
much closer to population. M. Jo

--
Myung Chul Jo, MS, CHP
EH&S, Mail Stop 328