Re: Question Current Status of Japanese Overexposures

I have searched actively at 3-4 Japanese sites (last 2-3 hours) and didn't
find anything. My question regarding confirmation of the doses still remains
unanswered. Andrew Karam asked a similar dose question (how was it
measured?") early but I cannot recall a response.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com