From: Philip Hypes [mailto:phypes@lanl.gov]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 4:13 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: ICP Spectrometer

Has anyone out there worked with an "ICP Spectrometer" system?  If so,
would you happen to have a calibration procedure that you could share with
me?

I appreciate any assistance anyone could provide.

Philip Hypes
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Safeguards Science and Technology Group (NIS 5)
(505) 667-1556  phypes@lanl.gov

Opinions expressed are purely my own unless otherwise noted