Laboratory Analysis

We are capable of doing the required analysis for trace levels of U,
The, Pu and Sr plus other isotopes or elements. We need to know some
information about the desired analysis such as the samples matrix,
origin, number of samples, how soon the results are needed ...etc.

Please send me the details If you are interested.

Best regards.
--
Khalid Aleissa, Ph.D.
Department of Health and Environmental Studies, Head

begin:          vcard
fn:             Khalid Aleissa
n:              Aleissa;Khalid
org:            Institute of Atomic Energy Research
adr:            P. O. box 6086;;Institute if Atomic Energy Research;Riyadh; ;11442;Saudi Arabia
email;internet: kaleissa@kacst.edu.sa
title:          Head of the Deapartment of Health and Environmental Studies
tel;work:       +9661 481-3617
tel;fax:        +9661 481-3887
tel;home:       +966 55324355
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0