Re: FW: BBC apology on Japanese criticality accident - NO EXPLOSION !

Congratulation for your letter,   example of lesson to be learned (including
myself) on what one should do (competence, style and language) when
contacting press to be succeeded, as you were.
Regards

Rozental
josrozen@netmedia.net.il
Israel