ATTN: Melissa Woo

Glenn,

I will try to forward this to Melissa Woo who administers RADSAFE. I will do
so by sending this message to the RADSAFE listserve address.

I use a MAC and can not open your attachment. One must be subscribed to the
listserve in order to post to it. If you are getting the messages perhaps
your reply function is blocked, internally or otherwise?????
Sharyn Baker
Instructor/Computer-Based-Training Design
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Department of Facilities Operations
Mailstop A078
4200 E. 9th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80262