Question: compilation of nuclear reactors

I'm giving a lesson next week and in preparation for it I would like to
know if there exists a compilation of nuclear reactors world-wide somewhere
on the Net? I have found a figure that says 462 NPP reactors in the world,
but I lack knowledge on the number of reactors for research and military use.

Your help is appreciated (and hopefully of general interest)!
     Dr. Bjorn Sandstrom         Tel: +46-90- 10 67 43
     FOA                      Mobile: +46-70-666 67 43
     SE-901 82 Umea              Fax: +46-90- 10 68 03
     Sweden               E-mail: sandstrom@ume.foa.se