Re: ESP-2s wanted

Check out the web page for used gear
http://members.harborcom.net/~jwills/#top

Also new to the inventory: seven (7) Eberline E-140N
GM survey meters with cables. (not E-140, but E-140N)

NEW, NEVER USED. MINT CONDITION, STILL IN THE BOX
Built in speaker
500, 5k, 50k cpm scales (analog)
Attached holder for HP-210 series probes

Also have 7 new, never used HP-210AL to go with them

=====