RE: medical misadmin

I think you should continue posting these medical mis-administrations.  None
of us is ever as good as we think we are.  We should look at all failures to
see if there is something we can use to improve ourselves and our programs.
My shipping program only approaches perfection when my coworker and I use
rigorous independent verification.  Just going through the motions isn't
sufficient, both the performer of the task and independent verifier must
actually care be diligent at all times.  These postings only serve to
validate the need for error checking mechanisms and those who will do their
best to perform their small part.

Many of the problems are not technical at all, which means it probably
wouldn't have taken that much effor to prevent the error.

Sincerely,
Glen Vickers
glen.vickers@ucm.com