Offsite Dose Calculations Software Packages

ComEd Corporate Health Physics is in the process of investigating various
options to replace its current ODCM Software Package.  It would be of great
benefit to receive information from others on the software they use to
perform the required calculations and reports to satisfy 10CFR50 Appendix I,
40CFR190, 10CFR20, and 40CFR141.  We are especially interested in packages
which tie chemistry data to the ODCM, provide for non-routine calculations,
incorporate trending and automate report generation.

Please address your responses to
Cherie Chan
cherie.a.chan@ucm.com

	Thank you in advance for your responses