Radwaste Instructor Position

Please do not contact me.
------------------------------------

I am looking for a Radwaste Instructor for a contract position at Nine Mile
Nuclear Power Plant in New York.  The position will require experience in
radwaste operations, training program development/instruction, training
materials development, and task analysis.

If you are interested please respond immediately including a resume in Work
Format including three references with phone numbers and I will respond wtih
details, tel 856-424-4433.

e-mail address is:  boorboor@aol.com

Tom Yingst