November 5th at the Doubletree Kelso in the Pine room.    Please contact
me by *October 29* if you plan on attending (contact info below).

Lunch Choice:
#1:	Honey baked ham topped with rum pineapple sauce
	Scalloped potatoes
	Seasonal vegetable medley

#2:	Fettuccine primavera
	Seasonal garden vegetables tossed with basil pesto served with shredded
parmesan
	Fresh seasonal vegetables
	Garlic cheese bread

Directions to CCHPS Fall Meeting

Address:    Doubletree Hotel
	 510 Kelso Dr
            	 Kelso WA 98626
I-5, take exit #39. The Doubletree Hotel Kelso/Longview will be on the
east side of I-5.
If coming from the North: 120 miles South of Seattle
If coming from the South: 48 miles North of Portland
(note: easy to see from Freeway)

See:
http://www.doubletreehotels.com/DoubleT/Hotel161/173/173Main.htm

Bruce A. Busby    -     Radiation Health Physicist
W- bab1303@doh.wa.gov      H-babusby@aol.com
Phone: 360-236-3222
Rad Prot. Div. - Dept. of Health - Washington State
7171 Cleanwater Lane, Bldg. 5   Olympia, WA  98504