Luxel Info.

Title: Luxel Info.

Hello,
I need some feedback on Luxel's optically stimulated luminescence(OSL) dosimeter use in the state of California.  I was told yesterday that this dosimeter technology was not approved for use in the state of California.  Since I know of several companies already using Luxel's, I find this statement hard to believe.  Has anybody else heard anything along these lines and also for the people using Luxels, have you had any problems with state inspectors?

Thanks
Larry
Larry Dobson, CHMM
RMS S&E Department