Dose limits in Australia

Hi,

I have some work to do, for which I need information about the current dose
limits for the public in Australia.

My information is that there is a dose limit of 1mSv/y in force. What I do
not know, is whether for this dose (rate) all sources have to be added, in
particular from natural radionuclides. (In this case this dose limit could
not be followed because of the impact of indoor radon!) Another, even more
detailed question is, whether doses from TENORM are to be included, namely
caused by (former) (uranium) mining and mine tailings. Would this include
radon from tailings as well?

Maybe Nick Tsurikov reads this or another knowledgable person. I would need
an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer