LLRW sites

Hi everyone,

I know this was talked about previously but I was wondering what the
current status of LLRW sites is now.  Is Barnwell still open and who gets
to send their waste there?  Is there a waste site in Texas and how long
will Hanford remain open?

If you are not in a compact, where does your waste go?  Is Envirocare the
only ones taking commercial radwaste?

Please email me directly unless you feel the list will benefit.  Thank you
in advance for your help.

Irene Sakimoto
University of Hawaii
2040 East-West Road