RE: Self-contained HEPA hoods

Brian,

Sounds like you might be able to use a Biological Safety Cabinet.  They are
HEPA filtered and depending on how much re-circulated air you can deal with,
there are different types.  The most common ones we use have 30% of the air
recirculated prior to exhaust.  They do also have 100% exhaust BSC's if
re-circulation is an issue.  We have BSC's from Baker, Nu-Air and Forma
here.

Jon Dillon
Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
jdillon@ligand.com