From: Lori Powell [mailto:LPOWELL@ARS.USDA.GOV]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 8:24 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: scale source

One of our researchers has discovered an old scale in their lab (20
years) that was manufactured by Fisher that appears to contain some
type of radioactive source.  They are getting readings on their GM
survey meter.

Does anyone have any idea what this source might be?

Lori Powell
USDA/RSS
5601 Sunnyside Ave
Beltsville, MD  20705-5510