RE: Sr-90/Y90 NIST 0.1uCi disc stand.

Analytics can provide the referenced NIST-traceable Sr-90 disk standard on
1/4 inch x 1.5 cm lucite disk with 0.85 mg/cm2 covering. The active area
would be approximately 1.1 inch.  If you accept a disk of 1.9 cm then the
active area could be 1.5 inches.

Cost:  $535+shipping 3-4 weeks delivery.  expedited price < 2 weeks $800
+shipping.

Dan Montgomery
404-352-8677