Continuous Air Monitoring (CAM) system

Dear Colleagues,

The Texas A&M University Nuclear Science Center, which is operating an 1-MW
TRIGA reactor, is planning to replace the Facility Air Monitoring systems
that monitor the airborne contamination in the reactor confinement building.
We are thinking of getting an "integrated" Continuous Air Monitoring (CAM)
system which can measure gas and particulate (and iodine if possible) at the
same time.

Does any of you recommend any specific model for this from your experience?
If so, please let me know. That will be a big help !! Thanks in advance.

Chan
Chan Hyeong Kim, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Nuclear Science Center