Re: David Lochbaum (again) and TMI case

And some people think we are not at war with the well funded, well organized antis!
Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net

>         It's interesting, isn't it, how certain people's names keep cropping up
> the the same general places - Caldicott, Gofman, Lochbaum, Sternglass,
> Wing; and there are others too.  It's almost like the anti-nukers and the
> popular press maintain a list of those who can be counted on to deliver an
> anti-nuclear message, or take up the anti-nuclear cause.
>
> Steven Dapra

begin:          vcard
fn:             Al Tschaeche
n:              Tschaeche;Al
org:            Nuclear Standards Unlimited
email;internet: antatnsu@postoffice.pacbell.net
title:          CEO
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE