Re: Potassium 40 variation in soil

NCRP Report No. 50, "Environmental Radiation Measurements," has some of this
information.

Maybe a website is an acceptable source of information "for educational
purposes," but I would not use such a source for any application where accurate
information is important, unless I could validate the data.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com