NY Opportunities

Location:  Niskayuna, NY  (KAPL)

Afftrex, Ltd. is currently accepting and reviewing resumes in the following areas:

Administrative Assistants
Radiological Engineers
QA / Safety Engineers
Operations Supervisor
Materials Coordinator
Radiological Controls Supervisor
Radiological Control Technicians
Radiological Decontamination Workers

Afftrex, Ltd. has successfully provided and continues to provide world class Decontamination & Decommissioning services for the US Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program at both the Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory ( BAPL ) in West Mifflin, PA and the Naval Reactors Facility ( NRF ) in Idaho Falls, ID for over 15 years.  We anticipate having employment opportunities at Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory ( KAPL ) in Niskayuna, NY starting March 1, 2000.  If you are interested in getting in on the ground floor with our D&D services contract in the new millennium, send your resume.

All candidates Must Have:
· Naval Reactors Program Experience
· Active or be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy " L " security clearance
· US Citizenship

Send Resumes to:  (please note job # 99-0272)

Paton Park
Corp. Recruiter / HR Administrator

Fax:  412-233-8111
E-mail:  PJPark@afftrex.com