RE: Types of radiation

>You're quite right.  And from a quick scan of the web site, those >aren't
>the only errors.

Bruce, I took a second look - I like this one:
"His (//Otto Hahn//) research with other scientists, including Lise Meitner
and Fritz Strassman, led to the discovery of barium."

It seems like the EPA folks missed the point... :-)
I suggest that they take up a subscription to Scientific American (the Lise
Meitner story there 1-2 years ago would be good reading for EPA).

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com