RE: Automated Gamma Counter

Hello RadSafers,

The old Beckman Gamma-4000 in our Nuclear Medicine Department has gone to
counter heaven and we need a replacement.  We are looking for a good used or
new automated gamma counter at a reasonable (read as, this wasn't in the
budget) price.  If any of you have or know of a suitable piece of equipment
in good working condition that is just sitting around in some back corner,
please contact me.  I am also looking for equipment recommendations, if any
of you have had particularly good or bad luck with a particular instrument.

To avoid cluttering the list, please respond directly to me at:
gfeldman@uci.edu

Thanks,

Gerald Feldman, M.S.
Radiation Safety Officer
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Orange, California
gfeldman@uci.edu
714-456-5607