In-flight radiation

Hello,

I read the Radsafe archives on in-flight radiation and I think that crew
members should be aware of health risks associated with radiation
exposure.
Dose monitoring is important, but how can flight crews protect
themselves from radiation?
Can individual radiation dose be lowered?
How can their work environment (the aircraft cabin) be used to help
lower the levels of radiation, crews are normally exposed to?

I am a student researching in-flight crew radiation exposure and the
related health risks.

Regards,

Silvia Carfora
atomica10@home.com