RE: The most advanced free classifieds web site

When I posted some anti-spam links some weeks ago, it was with the sincere
intent to give help to self-help to fight this nuisance.
I did get a remark that it was off topic and I must partially agree - I
didn't like to send those lines myself. OTOH - we here at Radsafers may end
up in serious trouble because of spams - filters aren't always that easy to
use. It is obvious that those who sell other people's email addresses also
trade them for bulk emailing purposes. If nothing can be done we could - if
we are unlucky - end up have 15 spams per day to Radsafers already in a year
from now - besides the computer capacity that gets occupied all sorts of
criminality also follow with spams etc. All this was the reason why I wrote
that previous comment. For links about to fight spam etc - see my homepage.
Sorry about these non-radiation lines.
Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/