Re: Fwd: Radiation Exposures to Tokai Workers

I am not at the meeting and I posted all the information I have so
far.  The ANS meeting was to include a special session on the accident,
with presentations by several different representatives from Japan.  I will
see if I can get an answer for you but I don't know how often colleagues at
the meeting are reading their email.  I'll post any additional information
I am able to get.

Mike