RE: Questions

I would like to say that Ms. Graham only asked for some help. She came
to the right place (or what should be), but instead this list has sent
some very negative messages back. SHAME on US !  I wish that I could
help her, but I would have to ask the same question or stumble along.
Why, can we not help her ?

Steve Van Slycke
HPT