Fuel Fab. Fac. Regs - TAKE III

>>I request a list of all regulations (NRC, EPA, etc.) applicable to a fuel
>>fabrication facility in the U.S. - licensing, operating, the like.
~~~~~

>This request is almost impossible to answer, let alone answer in a simple
>e-mail forum.  Are you planning to start fabricating fuel anytime in the
near
>future? <g>
>
>Barbara Hamrick
>BLHamrick@aol.com

Good point.  I should've been more specific.

EXAMPLE: I guess that 10 CFR 70 is used to license such a facility, but is
it operated under ANY parts of 10 CFR 50?  Are the 'tailings' or spoils
regulated by EPA (10 CFR 40) before/after shutdown, like the milling industry?

I was hoping for a list response from an actual rep of one of the
facilities, or maybe someone familiar with such facilities who had a mental
list & could jot them into a quick, solution-oriented, e-mail response.

Reg's,

Shane Brightwell