Re: Questions

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Otto G. Raabe wrote:

> Can you suggest some good URL's for U.S. cancer mortality data? Detailed
> instructions would be helpful.

	--I used the CDC WONDER files, accessed at http://wonder.cdc.gov/
I tried using it now to get more detailed instructions, but I had troubles
that would probably not be applicable to others. In my experience, it has
data for each US county, for each ICD code disease, for each year or
interval of years, by race and sex, etc.. If you have troubles, let me
know and I will get more detailed instructions.

Bernard L. Cohen
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Tel: (412)624-9245