Re: Health Physicist Position at Rocky Flats

Below is my resume.

Cheryl Olson, CHP				RR5, Box 301D
							Santa Fe, NM  87501
							(505) 455-0085

Objective

To offer excellent radiological engineering and operational health physics
services.

Education

Texas A & M University
Bachelor of Science, Radiological Health Engineering

University of Washington
Masters of Science, Radiological Sciences

University of New Mexico
PhD level courses in Chemical and Nuclear Engineering

Experience

April 1994 to present:
Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
Occupational Health Physics Team Leader

Manage a team of Radiological Control Technicians (RCTs) and staff Health
Physicists for Nuclear Facilities at LANL.  Areas of expertise include
hazard analysis, design of radiological controls for a spectrum of
radiological hazards, management of the operational health physics team to
provide support to facilities and programs, coordination with Facility
Managers for implementation of 10 CFR 835,and negotiation with DOE on Price
Anderson Amendment Act (PAAA) issues.  Experience in operating plutonium
facilities, waste management sites, and environmental restoration areas.

September 1990 to April 1994
	Battelle Memorial Institute
	Radiological Engineer

Managed the Field Dosimetry Services Team, performed dose assessment,
reviewed all work packages for ALARA considerations, and wrote Technical
Basis Documents for Pacific Northwest Laboratory (Richland, WA).  Also
worked as ALARA coordinator and was the radiation safety point of contact
on weapons disassembly work for Battelle-Pantex (Amarillo, TX).

September 1989 to September 1990
	Westinghouse Hanford Company
	Nuclear Safety Engineer

Provided Nuclear Safety reviews for N-reactor and K-basin fuel storage.

September 1985 to September 1989

Provided Health Physics support while working as a consultant with various
companies.

Certifications:

Diplomate of the American Board of Health Physics

Clearances:

Currently hold a DOE "Q" clearance with special access.