RE: Y2K, The Movie -Reply

Wow, did you see that stupid movie "The Terminator"?  Gosh, all that
stuff can't really happen.  And that plutonium/radiation stuff on the
Simpsons?  That darn media just can't make anything factual.

Hello????  Can we focus on the media as it relates to the Nuclear/Health
Physics industry and the news, studies, etc. and not movies and TV
shows that are made PURELY for entertainment?  I personally don't find
most of them entertaining, but I also haven't had anyone come up to me
as a health physics professional and say "hey, can that really happen?"

Scott R. Siebert
Mound Internal Dosimetry
siebsr@doe-md.gov

"Let's keep the main thing the main thing."