RE: New 007 movie

A cautionary lesson:

When I was a teen-ager, I saw the early Bond movies and wished that I looked
like Sean Connery. (Instead of Alfred E. Neuman)

I think I succeeded. Unfortunately, it was a moving target. And nobody told
me that even then he wore a hairpiece :-)

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.  --Ken Olson,
president, chairman & founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977

On Wednesday, November 24, 1999 2:13 PM, Mary Jo McGrath
[SMTP:maryjo@lanl.gov] wrote:
> OH But Sean Connery was so BOSS!
> Did anything else really matter?
> MJ
>

> At 01:50 PM 11/24/1999 -0600, you wrote:
> >Agreed! And since when was ANY James Bond good (or even reasonable)
science?

> >Clearly only my own opinion.
> >
> >Ruth F. Weiner, Ph. D.
> >Sandia National Laboratories
> >MS 0718, POB 5800
> >Albuquerque, NM 87185-0718
> >505-844-4791; fax 505-844-0244
> >rfweine@sandia.gov

Or

> >> I grew up with the image of Captain Crane of the submarine Seaview
pulling
> >> the control rods out of the reactor by hand to keep it from going
> >> critical...which was supposed to be a bad thing. (Voyage to the Bottom
of
> >> the Sea, if you miss the reference.) Then there was the old Batman TV
show
> >> with an open nuclear reactor in the Batcave for gunmolls to fall into.
So