Re: Nuclear Waste Paradox

Dan, I think that as long as the government is paying most people feel price is not a problem.  To most people government money is not theirs and it is therefore alright to spend ridiculous amounts on anything.  The only way to get them to start considering the waste of such activities is to convince them that it is their money being wasted.

Dan Burnstein <npro1@ziplink.net>
Sent by: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

29-11-99 09:48 PM
Please respond to radsafe