Radon Research - Revised

RadSafers:

Thanks to all of you concerning your responses to my inquiry on "pet
exposures" to radon!  I am aware of the BEIR IV/VI reports and some of the
research on beagles exposed to high doses of radon... I should have been
more specific in my question!

Is there any research on low-level doses of radon to "pets"?

I suspect this thread is now tiresome to the list, so forward any responses
directly to me!

Thanks,
Ryan