Subject:    RE: CHP Part I Study Materials
Author: <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date:       12/01/1999 1:23 PM

I and a co-worker used this type of software to help prepare for the Part 1
examination.  We both agreed  that there are subtle differences between the
questions asked by the program and the questions as they appear on the Part
1 examination with the end result that the Part 1 exam was much more
challenging than an equivalent number of questions from the program question
bank.  I think an 80% rate on the data bank questions would be cutting it a
little thin.

..  mine and mine alone  ...

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov