Job Posting - additional information

Hi,

Due to the number of inquiries from out of country, I have been asked to resubmit our employment opportunity for a Staff Scientist with the following additional information:

"The successful applicant must be a Canadian Citizen or have Canadian Landed Immigrant status."

My apologies for having to re-post this message,  and thank-you to those who have expressed an interest the position.

Best Regards,

Grant Cubbon
Laboratory Supervisor, National Laboratories
Radiation Safety Institute of Canada
National Laboratories
102-110 Research Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada
S7N 3R3

Voice:  (306) 975-0566
Fax:     (306) 975-0494
email:  gcubbon@radiationsafety.ca

Employment Opportunity!

Staff Scientist

If you know your physics, have an entrepreneurial bent - and energy, drive and imagination, we’re interested.

If you have common sense and a down-to-earth approach to practical problems, we’re even more interested.

If you like a challenge, have a sense of humour and can work independently in a collegial atmosphere, better still.

If you can teach and can convey your knowledge to ordinary folks in plain language, best of all.
We are the Radiation Safety Institute of Canada (Institut de radioprotection du Canada). We are professional, independent, not-for-profit and growing.

We provide practical assistance, advice, information, training, education and a range of scientific and technical services to a diversity of clients and to the public.

Our personal alpha dosimetry service, unique in North America, is certified by the Atomic Energy Control Board of Canada. Our National Laboratories are in Saskatoon.

We require a Staff Scientist to join our team at the National Office in Toronto. To be considered, you will need at least an MSc in physics, health physics or related subject area, or the equivalent in education and experience. Salary is negotiable. Some travel may be required.

If you would like the challenge and wish to be considered, we would be pleased to hear from you as soon as possible. Deadline for applications: December 21, 1999.
Please send applications to: Ms Tina de Geus, Administrator
National Office
Radiation Safety Institute of Canada,
Suite 607, 1120 Finch Avenue West,
Toronto M3J 3H7