Re: Updates to EPA web pages

>Nice to read - I wondered what they were thinking since I never heard
>anything (I was perhaps too critical). Some of the worst text parts >had
>been corrected already on Nov. 20/21. Time to take a second look.

When I wrote the lines above, I was not aware of that one of the EPA
representatives, had forwarded me an encouraging thanks-note (to one of my
other email address) as a response to my email to EPA (Nov. 16). So I have
indeed "heard" from EPA. It is clear that they were thankful for the
indications several of us sent them.

Bjorn Cedervall     bcradsafers@hotmail.com