Re: Tokaimura

At 19:58 07.12.1999 -0600, you wrote:
>It is up to Tosh to decide whether or not he wishes to
>continue posting the reports.  The reports are certainly
>topical and of scientific interest to the intended
>subscribership of this list.  Let's not further
>clutter the list with yeas or nays on this topic -
>please take it to private e-mail.
>
>At this point I would like to remind everyone that
>personal insults and profanity hardly befit a group
>of professionals.
>
>Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
>
>Melissa Woo

-------------------

Thanks Melissa,

You are right - as usual. It is up to Tosh and others to continue their
information and I had a very interesting discussion with Tosh. I would
appreciate that it is possible to post some critizism and to raise ethical
questions - where else than on RADSAFE. Obviously the perception of these
ethical questions is not the same all over the world.

But I think that such incredibly silly comments like about a "former
countryman" have nothing to do with radiation protection, with the
unfortunate victims at Tokaimura and are absolute off topic.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7