RE: Measurement and Calculation of Beta Emitter Radiopharmaceutical

You could try a local radiopharmacy and order the 3.2 mCi.  Or you can use
the manufacturer's activity and volume to calculate the volume required to
give the 3.2 mCi.  Then you can use the dosecalibrator as a verification
check to the calculated method.

Charles Beasley
St. John's Regional Health Center
Springfield, MO